« Home | Association For India's Development I volunteer ... » | It has been a pretty dull day. Had my finals and h... » 

12/22/2003 

Direct Reflection of Fixation

This is just an introduction about this God's creation. I was brought into this world after operation , but with much celebration on June 17, 1979 in the middle of a summer vacation. My parents were happy with the propagation of the generation through this new addition.

I passed Matriculation with hesitation and very little preparation. I followed the procession into the arena of technical education. The four years of under graduation was spent in utter frustration and very little jubilation. The concotion of foolish regulation and needless stipulation had pushed me into a state of desperation. Numerous acts triggered my vexation and irritation.

After undergraduation with little qualification and no other option, I took to graduation in the land of many invention. I had written an examination to test my English erudition to get admission to the nation whose pronunciation makes it a different version. Upon approbation of the application, I proceeded to the office of the immigration to get permission to fly to the destination.

On reaching the office of the immigration, the realization that so many people had been sharing my intention and fascination left me in state of exultation. On getting the information that I have been granted authorization to continue my specialization in a dynamic situation put me in excitation.

I left to the United States after much deliberation, negotiation and contemplation. This location would give me a lot of inspiration to work on my dissertation. My mind was in a state of pre occupation with dreams of no limitation as I was on board in one of man's greatest innovation.

The touchdown in the land of temptation had me brimming with expectation, exhilaration and trepidation. I passed the interrogation with great satisfaction and proceeded to board my next aircraft to fly to my institution.

On landing at the city of perspiration, I found my accoutrements had be lost in utter confusion. I expressed my extreme agitation to the airlines organization who were in a world of stultification and treated me with obvious neglection. All of a sudden, the land of numerous temptation was turning into a grave of infinite deception.

Await in continuation...