« Home | Honesty is the best policy - Says who?? How many ... » | Tale of Two Cities All Characters in this artic... » | Steve Waugh - Australian for Mental Toughness The... » | Merry Christmas » | The Mathe"Magician" I was watching "Goodwill Hunt... » | Why is arranged marriage so much like getting a jo... » | Direct Reflection of Fixation This is just an in... » | Association For India's Development I volunteer ... » | It has been a pretty dull day. Had my finals and h... » 

3/31/2004 

I am back - I think

I have finally decided to blog aian. I will attribute this long gap due to two reasons 1. laziness 2. Change of place. I moved from Tempe to San Jose and the move has cost me two months of my time. Anyways I hope to blog fequently from now onwards. I will try to have a post everyday.