« Home | India Shining, proclaimed the previous Government ... » | Yash Raj Films Present "Olympic Jyothi 2004: A Sha... » | AUSTIN POWERS MINI ME I am neither a spy nor a b... » | Geeks Gone Wild If you read my blog regularly, t... » | Abacharam, Abacharam !!!!!!  Who said women are be... » | B***t, P***s and Junk Mail.... Junk mails are ver... » | That That Man, That That Problem I found this fol... » | An Hair -Rising Experience Sushma Swaraj was goin... » | Border and Communism Please don't get fooled that ... » | swamerei I have not even heard of this word at 24 ... » 

6/11/2004 

People Living in Glass Houses should not throw stones at others 


Posted by Hello

I am not saying Manmohan Singhiji should have tainted Ministers but I am saying people pointing fingers should be clean. I hope Dr.Manmohan Singh will take note of the tainted Ministers issue and take suitable steps to relieve them of their portfolios. I am sure it is dificult as some of them are key allies but sincere zero is better than a stealthier hero....