« Home | Achamillai, Achamillai Acham Enbathillayae( Fear n... » | Sexiest Man Alive as the Country's Vice President ... » | Beat Him, Hate Him- You can Never Break him The E... » | Oops , we did it again In one of the most unprec... » | We are not Tata, Birla This is a common lament a... » | Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone! My cousin i... » | Jeff Murdock A-Rated : Not recommended for conse... » | Hail Thee Shane "O" Warne "Warnie Warnie" was the ... » | Yada Yada Yada Today is the Baseball All Star Gam... » | There is Something about Steffi Any reminders abo... » 

7/19/2004 

If Santa Claus decides to visit me during this Christmas, I would want him to bring along one of this. I am neither a gadget freak or a big music fan, but I would love to have one of the I-Pods. I really think they look cool :-)