« Home | A Childhood Crush Everytime I see Steffi Graf, it... » | The Making of an American President :Mayor Bloombe... » | Man Mountain to Miami Shaq might go to Miami. Wha... » | Constipation of Thoughts Sharapova won Wimbledon,... » | Vindicated For all those people who did not belie... » | Young Bodies without nutrition are losing their li... » | Viva Las Vegas "Cash Out, Cash Out" I screamed th... » | The Queen is Dead, Long Live the New Queen Yahooo... » | Maria Sharapova- One Step Closer Isn't she hot or... » | Development at a cost Holding on to their homes de... » 

7/12/2004 

There is Something about Steffi

Any reminders about Steffi make me yearn for those days in school. This is an advertisement featuring Steffi that is being aired all over the Network televisions these days. I mined the web and found a link to it. I hope you guys recognize the little boy in the commercial

Click Here

Nice Television Commercial, thx for sharing
pop

Post a Comment