« Home | Development at a cost Holding on to their homes de... » | The Strikeout Machine The Bigh Unit- Randy Johnso... » | Right, Right, Right, Right VHP wants new party fo... » | SharapoWah Re Wah Maria Sharapova  has got me all ... » | Indian Examinations For Dummies "Poitu varan amma"... » | Is there any light at all? Bhopal: was the drama n... » | Bhopal Protests in Washington D.C. by AID Volunteers  » | Bhopal Protests in Washington D.C and fast by surv... » | Sorry State of Affairs 12 soldiers were killed in... » | The Joy of Childhood The weekend went quietly. I ... » 

7/01/2004 

Maria Sharapova- One Step Closer

Isn't she hot or what? She is playing like a champion. I will have a little prayer on my lips when she goes out on Saturday against Serena, just like I used to during the good ol' days of Steffi Graf.


Serving for Success Posted by Hello