« Home | SharapoWah Re Wah Maria Sharapova  has got me all ... » | Indian Examinations For Dummies "Poitu varan amma"... » | Is there any light at all? Bhopal: was the drama n... » | Bhopal Protests in Washington D.C. by AID Volunteers  » | Bhopal Protests in Washington D.C and fast by surv... » | Sorry State of Affairs 12 soldiers were killed in... » | The Joy of Childhood The weekend went quietly. I ... » | Bride Hunt or Maid Hunt "Oru Paatu Paadein"(Sing ... » | Body Double(d) Some of Bush's actions remind me ... » | Shock and Awe The Characters in this narration are... » 

6/29/2004 

Right, Right, Right, Right

VHP wants new party for Hindus . I thought the Hindus did not want the VHP itself. I am still not sure that the divisive agenda professed by the VHP is in any of the holy tenets of Hinduism. The BJP Government had bad policies and was eventually voted . Mr.Ashok Singhal better realize that it was not because BJP was what he proclaims "anti-Hindu". Most of the Hindus still revere the BJP alothough it has made some blindfolded decisions. I hope this kind of politics which tries to exploit society on its social divides, is put to the sword repeatedly.