« Home | A Week of my life I have lived in Chennai all thr... » | Truth- the first casualty In any disaster, truth ... » | Mysterious Malapropism Photo Courtesy: http://pa... » | THE LISTS I wanted to write this a good ten days ... » | Tsunami relief - An Appeal from AID Usually, moth... » | The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami - Help!!!! » | What can ONE do? Just ONE dollar a day: has bu... » | Swades... saw it finally Finally, I saw Swades la... » | The Smiles say it all....  » | Electricity.... FINALLY...Thanks to 2000 person-da... » 

1/11/2005 

I love football on TV

I... love... football on TV...
Shots of Gina Lee...
Hangin' with my friends...
And tuh-wiiinns...

I! LOVE! BURRITOS AT 4AM!
PARTIES THAT NEVER END!
DOGS THAT LOVE CATS!
AND... AND TUH-WIIIIINNNS!

Folks who watch football, do you remeber those twins( or should I say quadruples :-)) on Coors Beer ad, here they are .....



Elaine and Diane Klimaszewski---- The Coors Twins with bunch of other dirty dawgss.... Posted by Hello

how can I forget them :)

Damn, I am married !

so what dude. think it this way. we, minus you that is, are defly not going to marry these girls, but still we like them. apply the same logic, do the processing back in time :)

The Last Blogger
Dint some famous poet wisecrack that a thing of beauty is a joy forever.... :-)

Post a Comment