« Home | Much Ado About Nothing The one news on everyone's... » | I am back - I think I have finally decided to bl... » | Honesty is the best policy - Says who?? How many ... » | Tale of Two Cities All Characters in this artic... » | Steve Waugh - Australian for Mental Toughness The... » | Merry Christmas » | The Mathe"Magician" I was watching "Goodwill Hunt... » | Why is arranged marriage so much like getting a jo... » | Direct Reflection of Fixation This is just an in... » | Association For India's Development I volunteer ... » 

4/01/2004 

Random Ramblings

India won the first test match. I hope we win the series and unless we win the series this series doesn't assume historic significance.

I woke up with four legs and seventeen hands this morning. I was bitten by an alien bug in my sleep last night. The doctors tell me that I might develop four more ears and have five pairs of genitals. I am worrying about how I will survive in this cruel Earth and I am planning to relocate to the moon during the first half of 2007. I heard United is flying a specially designed Boeing 1047 to the moon during that year and many real estate companies are selling chunks of land on the moon. I bet the Moon would be a great place for the United States to monitor the activities of Osama Bin laden and ultimately nab him. If you think this is absolute bullshit then check out Google's futile attempt to April fool you today and tell me what you think about the same.

Even in this job market, people will not get fooled by that prank. Maybe, Javed Miandad can join Google in the moon as he is the only guy who is in immediate danger of losing his job.