« Home | Your Voice Counts Bhopal 1984, was the scene of t... » | The Flip side of the coin The last few weeks afte... » | I found this extremely funny  » | People Living in Glass Houses should not throw sto... » | India Shining, proclaimed the previous Government ... » | Yash Raj Films Present "Olympic Jyothi 2004: A Sha... » | AUSTIN POWERS MINI ME I am neither a spy nor a b... » | Geeks Gone Wild If you read my blog regularly, t... » | Abacharam, Abacharam !!!!!!  Who said women are be... » | B***t, P***s and Junk Mail.... Junk mails are ver... » 

6/14/2004 

All about a Dawg

I watched "What Women Want" last night and freaked out at the idea of listening to what other people thought about me. I couldn't hold my excitement longer. I logged into the internet and noticed at a friend's blog that there was a personality test which would tell me what other people thought of me...... Great!!! took it and this is what it had to say

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the centre of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

I almost felt like this unique amalgam of Charlie Chaplin, Mahatma Gandhi and Buddha. Suddenly I got the feeling that maybe it also meant I was Narcissistic.

I tried another test and this is wot it said

"Others see you as one who exaggerate achievements, expecting others to recongize you as being superior. You possess a sick sense of humor often bordering on chauvinism. They see you as an epitome of self centeredness. You also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves you. You are often manipulative."

In seeking to find out "What Women Want", I am left screaming "Who am I"