« Home | God Save Indian sports One Billion people and one ... » | Times of India Misses a Beat Read the headline bel... » | Ishtyle Statement "He is a cheapo ya" commented o... » | Duh! I have had this feeling for quite some time n... » | vi chennai.MEM This weekend resembled Advani's ra... » | Once in a blue moon on Saturday. Two full moons on... » | In Search of a new home I saw these fotos in Reut... » | Support Bihar and Assam "God cannot be so cruel. ... » | "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By an... » | The Moore Machine I watched Michael Moore's "Fahre... » 

8/09/2004 

100...
Last post was my 100th post. Quite surprised to see it as I did not realize I was anywhere close to mighty 1OhOh. Many thanks to all those folks who have read whatever I write here regularly and also many many many thanks to my mom, who is probably my sole inspiration behind me writing daily as she reads it everyday in the morning just like she reads The Hindu...