« Home | I love football on TV I... love... football on TV... » | A Week of my life I have lived in Chennai all thr... » | Truth- the first casualty In any disaster, truth ... » | Mysterious Malapropism Photo Courtesy: http://pa... » | THE LISTS I wanted to write this a good ten days ... » | Tsunami relief - An Appeal from AID Usually, moth... » | The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami - Help!!!! » | What can ONE do? Just ONE dollar a day: has bu... » | Swades... saw it finally Finally, I saw Swades la... » | The Smiles say it all....  » 

1/13/2005 

Separatist Agenda...

Sometimes it is better to divide and conquer. As many will tell you, keep your public and private life seperate. Keep your checking and savings seperate. Keep the cotton and fire seperate :-). So, here it goes, no more sports posting on this blog... I am spinning off my own sports blog.... -All Day I Dream About Sports...