« Home | Random Ramblings India won the first test match. ... » | Much Ado About Nothing The one news on everyone's... » | I am back - I think I have finally decided to bl... » | Honesty is the best policy - Says who?? How many ... » | Tale of Two Cities All Characters in this artic... » | Steve Waugh - Australian for Mental Toughness The... » | Merry Christmas » | The Mathe"Magician" I was watching "Goodwill Hunt... » | Why is arranged marriage so much like getting a jo... » | Direct Reflection of Fixation This is just an in... » 

4/02/2004 

Weekend Waiting

Hey its Friday... Two Days of break from the monotony... says who asked one of my mangers... I got to come this Sunday to work... Still I love breaks and I love Saturdays. Saturdays are spent in relaxation and Sundays are spent in tnesion of the week ahead. Thank Goodness, I was asked to come on Sunday and not on Saturday.....

I think it is going to be an exciting weekend. I am looking forward to the Final Four, a continuation of March madness into April. I am surprised at the amount of interest College games generate in the United States of America. A University of Madras versus Madurai Kamarajar University cricket match would not even attract curious passers-by. United States of America is a marketing haven.

I am always hoping to finish a few more chapters of Ayn Ran'd pillow size book " Atlas Shrugged". The book is really riveting and within a few hours you get so addicted that you even start carrying it to the loo.