« Home | All about a Dawg I watched "What Women Want" last... » | Your Voice Counts Bhopal 1984, was the scene of t... » | The Flip side of the coin The last few weeks afte... » | I found this extremely funny  » | People Living in Glass Houses should not throw sto... » | India Shining, proclaimed the previous Government ... » | Yash Raj Films Present "Olympic Jyothi 2004: A Sha... » | AUSTIN POWERS MINI ME I am neither a spy nor a b... » | Geeks Gone Wild If you read my blog regularly, t... » | Abacharam, Abacharam !!!!!!  Who said women are be... » 

6/14/2004 

Diamondbacks Vs. Yankees at Phoenix

Does it make me feel nostalgic or what? 3 years back in October 2001, baseball was still alien to me. It did not make any sense at all. Why would I hit and anlways run knowing that the fileder is going to get me? Sounds crazy....

It all changed in a span of 14 days. Arizona Diamondbacks, my home team was in the World Series and the mood was electric. I learnt the game in a jiffy and the seventh game victory, with Luis Gonzalez hitting a blooper off "He-Man" Mariano Rivera to win it alll was just unbelievable..... At the end of it, I used expletives at the Yankees like I would never do again..

The party went on till midnight on the roads of Tempe, AZ. We took to the roads with traditional South Indian rural music and we were dancing in the streets.... Relive it all, Yankees face the Diamondbcks at the Bank One Ball Park in Phoenix for a three game set starting Tuesday.....

I hope the D'backs whack the shit out of the Yankee team...

I love my Diamondbacks
Arizona Diamondbacks News