« Home | Shock and Awe The Characters in this narration are... » | Sympathy, Antipathy and Venkatachalapathy Ahead... » | Am I doing the right job??? My mom and dad always... » | Tatooing Husbands Caught on Film sequel to Cheatin... » | Diamondbacks Vs. Yankees at Phoenix Does it make ... » | All about a Dawg I watched "What Women Want" last... » | Your Voice Counts Bhopal 1984, was the scene of t... » | The Flip side of the coin The last few weeks afte... » | I found this extremely funny  » | People Living in Glass Houses should not throw sto... » 

6/18/2004 

Body Double(d)

Posted by Hello

Some of Bush's actions remind me of a poem that I used to love when I was in primary school ....

For want of a nail, the shoe was lost
For want of a shoe, the horse was lost
For want of a horse, the rider was lost
For want of a rider, the battle was lost
For want of a battle, the kingdom was lost
All for the want of a horseshoe nail.

Bush's poem would probably start with for want of OIL. Oops, I did not mean the viscous material used to run automobiles. The OIL, I meant was Operation Iraqi Liberation :-)