« Home | 100... Last post was my 100th post. Quite surprise... » | God Save Indian sports One Billion people and one ... » | Times of India Misses a Beat Read the headline bel... » | Ishtyle Statement "He is a cheapo ya" commented o... » | Duh! I have had this feeling for quite some time n... » | vi chennai.MEM This weekend resembled Advani's ra... » | Once in a blue moon on Saturday. Two full moons on... » | In Search of a new home I saw these fotos in Reut... » | Support Bihar and Assam "God cannot be so cruel. ... » | "What's in a name? That which we call a rose By an... » 

8/09/2004 

Hail Seinfeld...

One of my friends, Saranyan( http://noisyparan.blogspot.com) swears by Seinfeld and he is as addicted to Jerry as I am to Sportscenter. So as a tribute to his passion and everyone else in Seinfeld army, these are some words of wisdom from my favourite character George...



Posted by Hello

I very much agree with George. what a creative thinking :) I never get bored watching Seinfeld, even the one I had watched before.
hey have you watched the one in which George plays Leap Frogger in the middle of the street :) by far the most hilarious.

Ron Kramer.

it is George Costanza, not Constanza

I will probably let the person who made .jpeg file know about this, Anon

Post a Comment