« Home | I found this in a friends blog. Isn't it amazing h... » | I think the world is going crazy. I totally endor... » | Miracles do happen as this one proves - Sandalwood... » | Ironies - never end The second test match between ... » | Presidential Debate at ASU. Some photos courtesy -... » | Remember Bhopal. Dec 3, 1984 is definitely a black... » | Time for Sparky's pushups I got the feeling that ... » | As I am watching the political race between the Bu... » | I am writing as I am watching the third debate. On... » | Presidential Debate site and the Iraqi Connection » 

10/20/2004 

JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA!!!!

I am touching the rooftops as Boston wins!!! BELIEVE in BOSTON!!!! Cursed for 86 years, Boston finally and memorably comes back from 3 games behind to shove it up the Yankees a***. The House that Ruth Built has finally been shaken by a self proclaimed group of rabid, weird haired, unshaven "idiots". Yankees, Boston showed who their daddy was?

I hope they go ahead and reverse the curse by winning that ultimate, elusive World Series. For the Yankees, this is a new record for the storied annals- bigest collapse in the history of American sports. George Steinbrenner, the kind of the evil empire will have to spend some more through his nose to get the next world series ring.

Go BOSTON!!!!!