« Home | Dream Job is the name of the new reality Televisio... » | Didn't I tell you law makers are crazy. Read this ... » | I thinkMaria Maria - Santana f/ Wyclef & Jerry Wo... » | Law Makers are (F)law Makers I am a new Californi... » | There is something about them Its Monday night an... » | People Living in glass houses should not throw sto... » | Bush and Kerry traded punched today at Universit... » | Wah Taj Wah A Hubby's Erection for his wife is 35... » | America's Sweetheart America and Americans are kn... » | India launches world's first education satellite w... » 

10/08/2004 

Keep it Simple Stupid
(KISS)
I am writing this as I am watching the Presidential debate. I think it is evenly matched although Kerry would have been better had he used brief and terse like his previous debate and not use long sentences like he does in his campaign talks.