« Home | Wah Taj Wah A Hubby's Erection for his wife is 35... » | America's Sweetheart America and Americans are kn... » | India launches world's first education satellite w... » | First it was Kennedy, then Diana, then Clinton gue... » | Apples with Apples I haven't wrritten in a while.... » | Mountain out of a molehill is my only reaction to ... » | A sense of Deja Vu Last Monday, one of the basebal... » | POLITICS 001 Thanks to my friend JK, here is poli... » | Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the ... » | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » 

9/30/2004 

Bush and Kerry traded punched today at University of Miami, Coral Gables. I guess this could be termed as the lastest hurricane to hit florida. Kerry had Bush on the mat for most part of the debate. Bush kept repeating the the sophisticated version of the cliched "flip flopper" title, the republicans have associated with Kerry. Although, I would say Kerry won the first bout, I thought he should have been a little bit more aggressive and knocked the President over. But it was the same feeling I had about Kerry when he debated at the Democratic convention. I thought Dean would win as he is more aggressive but Kerry thumped him with his calm calculated approach. Kerry might rebound in the poll ratings after today's debate beating the President in his strong areas of foreig policy and homeland security. The domestic policy debate on Oct 13 at my alma mater, Arizona State University would be really interesting. Looks like Kerry has some gas left in his tank, so lets wait and watch