« Home | First it was Kennedy, then Diana, then Clinton gue... » | Apples with Apples I haven't wrritten in a while.... » | Mountain out of a molehill is my only reaction to ... » | A sense of Deja Vu Last Monday, one of the basebal... » | POLITICS 001 Thanks to my friend JK, here is poli... » | Bushims are the most outrageous comments from the ... » | I have had traffic tickets for speeding but never ... » | The Hindu ran a feature on Pandit Shivkumar Sharma... » | India Currents News: Austin on my Mind writes Dili... » | Bush, Kerry and the Sun devils I was there for fou... » 

9/27/2004 

India launches world's first education satellite was a headline that I wanted to blog and brag about. It slipped my notice and here I am writing about old wine. Anyways, as my friend who wants to get laid on every saturday night but fails to do so, would say "Better Late Than Never". ISRO is a great organization as it often delivers irrepective of the budgetary constraints. If we don't have a constant standoff with Pakistan , the defense budget can be spent on constructive elements rather than arms and ammunition. I hope the Governments take stock of the situation and divert defense resources into human resources.

do I also know this friend-who-wants-to-get-laid. just cross checking :)

Post a Comment