« Home | Keep it Simple Stupid (KISS) I am writing this as... » | Dream Job is the name of the new reality Televisio... » | Didn't I tell you law makers are crazy. Read this ... » | I thinkMaria Maria - Santana f/ Wyclef & Jerry Wo... » | Law Makers are (F)law Makers I am a new Californi... » | There is something about them Its Monday night an... » | People Living in glass houses should not throw sto... » | Bush and Kerry traded punched today at Universit... » | Wah Taj Wah A Hubby's Erection for his wife is 35... » | America's Sweetheart America and Americans are kn... » 

10/08/2004 

Time for next debate at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. It is a great auditorium which I had visited to get a view of a different President - Michael Crow, Preisdent of ASU. There was a symphony to honor him and I had managed to get a few tickets more to see the famed auditorium than to see the President. More recently, Association For India's Development[AID], Tempe alongwith North South Foundation organized the National Spelling Bee finals for Ind-American kids. I bet ASU is going to be buzzing and I miss all the action