« Home | Tatooing Husbands Caught on Film sequel to Cheatin... » | Diamondbacks Vs. Yankees at Phoenix Does it make ... » | All about a Dawg I watched "What Women Want" last... » | Your Voice Counts Bhopal 1984, was the scene of t... » | The Flip side of the coin The last few weeks afte... » | I found this extremely funny  » | People Living in Glass Houses should not throw sto... » | India Shining, proclaimed the previous Government ... » | Yash Raj Films Present "Olympic Jyothi 2004: A Sha... » | AUSTIN POWERS MINI ME I am neither a spy nor a b... » 

6/14/2004 

Am I doing the right job???

My mom and dad always said "Endra Pulla , periya engineera varuvango" but still wanted to see whether my personality suited the job. In this never ending quest to rediscover myself, I took another test to see whether I am in the right career. The test spewed out the following professions where I would have been good.


real estate broker, chef, physical therapist, stock broker( a la Harshad Mehta), news reporter( a la Nirmala Periyasamy), fire fighter, promoter, entrepreneur, pilot(I like being a pilot in a famous American airline... you can even drink and fly :-)), budget analyst,insurance agent, management consultant, franchise owner( makes me feel like Mark Cuban. I would name my teams "Mambalam Mosquitoes", "Adayar Alamarams", "Mylapore Mayils", "Saidapet Cooums", "Tamabaram Thayyir Sadams"), electrical engineer, aircraft mechanic, technical trainer, EEG technologist, radiological technician, emergency medical tech., corrections officer( For guys who saw Virumandi, this is the English equivalent of Peikamman), flight attendant.( Sorry not me. I know how I frown when flight attendants are male.)