« Home | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » | Isn't the world getting more and more bizzare??? M... » | Headlines I read a headline on Yahoo the other da... » | JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA!!!! I am touching the roof... » | I found this in a friends blog. Isn't it amazing h... » | I think the world is going crazy. I totally endor... » | Miracles do happen as this one proves - Sandalwood... » | Ironies - never end The second test match between ... » | Presidential Debate at ASU. Some photos courtesy -... » | Remember Bhopal. Dec 3, 1984 is definitely a black... » 

10/25/2004 

Watch this Space

I am going to be playing the role of an author this halloween. Not only on Halloween day, but throught the month of November. I will beBlogging my Novel as I attempt to write 50,000 words in a month as a part of National Novel writing month. I am yet to decide what I am going to write about, but I am not writing anything for weak hearts, sex crazy or techno savy. Please read it and send in your appreciation, condemnation, commiseration, consolation etc etc. I definitely hope to do a better job than the writers of Saas, Days of our Lives, Chitti etc etc who drag the story with needless cliches and an "overkill" of sentiments.

Go Sox... Three more to break the "Curse of the Bambino". Go Devils... 5 More to go before Rose Bowl

way to go SUDARSHAN...keep up the good work. I will follow it every step of the way.

KD.

Post a Comment