« Home | Foot on the Pedal, Lights for the house We have a... » | DCUBED has me stumped The Art of writing is somet... » | I went late to work and my manger wanted to know w... » | This is the column that inspired Swades says Redif... » | M.S. Subbulakshmi, the epitome of bhakti kissed th... » | I have a great obsession for Albert Einstein brand... » | I was watching Sports List on Fox Sports Net last ... » | Today something unusual happend at work. There was... » | Hollywood plans to take Bhopal to the screen read ... » | 20 years and Counting..... TORTURE ME by a Bhopal... » 

12/24/2004 


Bilgaon a tribal village in the Narmada valley consists of 12 hamlets(i.e. about 180 households) strewn around different ranges of the Satpuda mountains. These villages have never seen electricity even 55 years after independence. The nearest point on the national grid, Dhadgaon, is about 12 kms away. Posted by Hello