« Home | I went late to work and my manger wanted to know w... » | This is the column that inspired Swades says Redif... » | M.S. Subbulakshmi, the epitome of bhakti kissed th... » | I have a great obsession for Albert Einstein brand... » | I was watching Sports List on Fox Sports Net last ... » | Today something unusual happend at work. There was... » | Hollywood plans to take Bhopal to the screen read ... » | 20 years and Counting..... TORTURE ME by a Bhopal... » | Public Speaking "Inga va paa, lead the assembly t... » | Bhopal--- a tragedy that happend in 1984- still ha... » 

12/18/2004 

DCUBED has me stumped

The Art of writing is something difficult to master. It gives you the freedom of expression- a freedom to express your thoughts, convince people and sometimes even conquer the world. One such journalist is Dilip D Souza. He blogs at Death ends fun and his langauge/choice of words recreate reality right in front of your eyes....

Dilip D Souza was a computer scientist and I had met him in a AID conference at Austin. He was having a media workshop and for an aspiring journalist like me, it was inspiring and very useful. As I had blogged before, he is one of my role models to emulate.

'Gentle Claw' left me stumped as well

KD

Post a Comment