« Home | First Shot at poetry... I watched Beyond Borders... » | Sorry Dawwwgggs, you have been FIRED...Blog-A Man'... » | Go Veerans!!!!   » | India Shining???- Please give me the person who ca... » | 2004- A Look Back 2005 came 15 days back and the ... » | Bollywood on ABC Nightline... ABC Nightline is do... » | Separatist Agenda... Sometimes it is better to di... » | I love football on TV I... love... football on TV... » | A Week of my life I have lived in Chennai all thr... » | Truth- the first casualty In any disaster, truth ... » 

1/19/2005 

I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND

Kamal had an accident in Old Mahablipuram Road and Jeppiar saw him on the road crying for help, " I want a doctor, I want a doctor". Jeppiar understood his needs and said "Don't Worry Kamal, me giving you the docotor"


JPR MAKES HEADLINES AGAIN *WHISTLE* *WHISTLE** Photo Stolen from THE HINDU  Posted by Hello

I think Jeppiar should let Kamal know that "Boy Boy Mingle, Girl Girl Jingle, Boy Girl no jingle mingle"

Sud,

Check the events/functions section in www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil, they have the videos of this function. Just saw a couple of them. U can see da mothaf'kr Babu, those hippos that he calls daughters with those ragged f#@?! he calls son in laws. Strange, but after all these years, I never seem to hate them any lesser !!! :-)

~Prassi

Prassi
Saw that link dude... Big disappointment...Jeppiar spoke in Tamil..... what the $%#@%!!!

Check out the last video... Kamal cuts the same old Sathyabama Bakery cake....

Thisphoto has to go alongwith Einstien's dude...

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Events/doctor/18229.html

Is he thinking or sleeping???

Fratello
Checked out the page.... Major dissapointment... JPR spoke in Tamil man... What the f***

I was just amused at the circus that they called "conversation". Btw, who was the girl wearing a blue salwar, who looked out of place amongst other animals in the zoo..( Kamal can take an exeption)

Bipin
So now you have your own account.... so read these blogs and don't mention anything that is abusive, sexual and other tabooed topics to your parents, okay...

Jagan
What can I say about a man who makes a mockery of himself....

Btw, do you know what JPR means according to him Justice, Peace, Revolution... :-) :-)

And the worst is yet to come, JPR[ Justice,...] is the motto of his education trust..

Can somebody please tell me what kind of a motto this is....

this looks awfully similar to Ajith's RED [Revolution, Education, Developement] :)

So Ajith and JPR are alike :-) wow, I dunno who is getting the better of this insult :)

Dude
JPR is anyday btter than Ajith. JPR atleast ackonwledges that the movies in which he has acted, are pathetic

Someday I gotta meet this JPR dude. He seems to be one helluva person going by all the descriptions I have heard from my friends from Satyabama not to mention reading in such blogs.
Someday...

Last Blogger,
Next time you go to chennai, do meet him...

He would be pleasantly surprised at your efforts to meet him, call a meeting and proudly proclaim

"Last Blogger rotated the world to come and see me"

For non-sathyabamaites, it means Last Blogger came around the world to meet Jeppiar.

I am not exaggerating he once said " why are you rotating the corridor" to a guy who was loitering in the college

Good one :)
I am intrigued greatly !!!
Cant wait to The Man

Post a Comment