« Home | "No place for Apple in this world" - Says Microsof... » | Lance Armstrong called for his toughest assignment... » | 13.1 miles and still miles to go before I sleepI f... » | Get out of the house, we need to build a mall here... » | Make Poverty HistoryWhen one of the greatest bands... » | "Necessity is the mother of invention." said some ... » | You can't let them beat you. I have never been ab... » | All good things must come to an endI should have w... » | Mr. and Mrs.Smith: Bad MarriageI left the theatre ... » | ReunionsHey they are back together again. As a f... » 

7/27/2005 

Sania and Vital Stats

Going to the Bank of the west Classic in Stanford today

Sania Mirza vs. Venus Williams

Statistics is giving me a new insight into baseball. I am hooked onto Sabermetrics. Watch out Theo Epstein :-)

How was it Sudharshan. I thought about it as well..but couldn't.! Heard that she lost.

How did she play.?

I thought she played really well but missed out with too many unforeced errors. She has the power on both sides of her swing and if she can practice a little bit more control, she would crack the top 25

Good to hear that Sudharshan..I am happy that we have a girl from India now..who can compete at world level in Tennis ( Who was the last girl I wonder?)

It should have been fun. By the way, I have read up on Sabermetrics myself once. Statistics and baseball go pretty well together, although sometimes managers tend to rely too much on numbers and not on pure gut feelings.

Post a Comment