« Home | ReunionsHey they are back together again. As a f... » | Marathoning Continues....I was up at about 6:00 in... » | so, will they call him pseudo nationalistI wanted ... » | Holy SmokesI have read from almost every blog that... » | When were you born? Was it 1871 » | Can someone explain this to me » | KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid"As you simplify your l... » | Run Forrest Run One of the main raison d'etre for... » | The Pulp Fiction HangoverThanks to Vincent Vega, w... » | The path of the righteous man is beset on all side... » 

6/22/2005 

Mr. and Mrs.Smith: Bad Marriage

I left the theatre fifteen minutes before close as I no longer could stand it. Mr and Mrs. Smith is the perfect example of an absolutely horrible movie. I think the lead pair lacked chemistry on screen although Angelina Jolie looked "hawt". Please go to the movie if you don't have air conditioning at home and want to sleep in the airconditioned theatre.

Thank God for your review. I was about to see it this weekend.

I'd rather sleep at home.!

Post a Comment