« Home | You can't let them beat you. I have never been ab... » | All good things must come to an endI should have w... » | Mr. and Mrs.Smith: Bad MarriageI left the theatre ... » | ReunionsHey they are back together again. As a f... » | Marathoning Continues....I was up at about 6:00 in... » | so, will they call him pseudo nationalistI wanted ... » | Holy SmokesI have read from almost every blog that... » | When were you born? Was it 1871 » | Can someone explain this to me » | KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid"As you simplify your l... » 

7/07/2005 

"Necessity is the mother of invention." said some old man. But sometimes adversity can be also be the mother of invention. Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls and chldren of all ages, presenting
car-o(r)-plane

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I have forgotten Bush Bashing ever since he won the elections last year. But it is a good time to revisit the only not-so-titilliating *Bush* you will ever see.... Our man fell off his bicycle . Mr. President was aparently listening to t I want to ride my bicycle by Queen in his iPod. Never has a song sung all the praises about this man in a more appropriate and glowing manner.

You say black I say white
You say bark I say bite
And I don't like Star Wars
You say Rolls I say Royce
You say Lord I say Christ
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah!
You say coke I say caine
I don't wanna be the President of America
Income tax I say Jesus
I don't wanna be a candidate for
Vietnam or Watergate
Cause all I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

This bicycle incident escaped media glare in UK coz of Olympic bid win & the bomb blasts. When I told a few abt this, no one believed it. :)

Chakra
None believed it:-) I guess the English aren't aware of bushisms

Post a Comment