« Home | Is this for real? is the temporary title of my nov... » | Watch this Space I am going to be playing the ro... » | Today is Saraswathi Pooja. I loved this day when ... » | Isn't the world getting more and more bizzare??? M... » | Headlines I read a headline on Yahoo the other da... » | JOHNNY JOHNNY YES PAPA!!!! I am touching the roof... » | I found this in a friends blog. Isn't it amazing h... » | I think the world is going crazy. I totally endor... » | Miracles do happen as this one proves - Sandalwood... » | Ironies - never end The second test match between ... » 

10/27/2004 

BOSTON WINS!!!!!

Thanksgiving 2003- Red Sox GM Theo Epstien spends his entire thanksgiving in Curt Schilling's couch. He wants Schill to accept a trade to the Red Sox from Arizona Diamondbacks. Schilling accepts the trade and vows to put an end to the curse haunting the Sox since 1918 by bringing home that elusive World Series.

Thus started the journey that ended today with the Red Sox clinching the World Series. Wow! What a feeling. You are always happy when Yankees, Lakers lose.. This is a different kind of happiness. A team which dreamt and executed their plans. I am having the same feeling as I had when Arizona won in 2001. Only major difference being my friends who made that an occasion hard to forget. I miss Tempe. Bay Area sucks!!!

I guess this is the year for New England. Super Bowl, World Series and American Presidency :-)

Exactly my thoughts dude!! Tempe rocks anyday!! And my favourite Redsox is the MVP- Go Manny!!

But you know what the icing on the cake would be....ASU kicking Berkeley's ASS. Read this...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1910117

well Sud, pull up your maroon and gold..we're goin to Cal and we're goin to rumble.

Post a Comment