« Home | There is something about Sushmita I was as open m... » | President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Court... » | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » | I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND Kamal had an accident in ... » | First Shot at poetry... I watched Beyond Borders... » | Sorry Dawwwgggs, you have been FIRED...Blog-A Man'... » | Go Veerans!!!!   » | India Shining???- Please give me the person who ca... » | 2004- A Look Back 2005 came 15 days back and the ... » | Bollywood on ABC Nightline... ABC Nightline is do... » 

1/27/2005 

Donald Trump sucks, especially his hair. I have never watched "The Apprentice". Tonight, I just might.Tempe native goes for it and she is a Sun Devil as well.

I LOVE TEMPE. I went broke often but so what?... There were even times when my bank account was periliously close to a zero dollars but the place just rocked. It is very very hard to get back the times that I spent in the two apartments in the old and dingy Terrace Road Apartments. That was pure fun!!!!

Nothing reminds me more of Tempe than those "Orgasmic" Rasams a friend of yours named Prassanna used to make ... always left u cravin' for more isn't it ??? :-)

~Prassi

and a narcissist is born....

KD

Which rasam dude, the one in which you protested to put salt because the rasam's orginal recipe maker forgot to give you the salt....

The one thing I hated after Tempe and did not leave me craving for more is : "TOMATO RICE".... Every Tuesday Tomato Rice :-) :-)

Hey Dude!

I always used to bail you out of the tuesday nitetomato rice & "Dish-Side Dishes" with my two 6 dollar Sodexho cards! Ah the taste of free food! Do I miss that or what! I also miss being a philanthropist...used to give away so much free coffee.

Dude
How can I forget the MOCHA MIND FREEZE??? My Mind freezes even now... that too for FREE!!!

And that *HAWT* girl who used to work with you... to whose friday night party you wanted to go and if not for me, you would have flicked one of the artifacts from the house and presented to her.....

I remember the girl ... Adriana or something ... and her smile ... fide, need I say more !!! ... and about the free food ... fide I owe u a couple of good dinners if u stop by this side and needless to say good coffee to go with it !!! ...

Again I simply cannot understand y u guys don't wanna give credit where it's due ?? ... The rasam was a masterpiece in it's own right ... even if it was not the most original ... it was copied to perfection ... every molecule of whatever went into it ... :-) and I continue to perfect it with time ... in Italy.

~Prassi

The narcissist and his rasam...makes for a good blog topic.

Any positive comment on the rasam will invite hate mails from my side. Dont encourage him to make that rasam. Have pity on me...please.

And thanks fidey for all the free food.... :-)

KD.

Prassi
I still cannot believe that you still making that rasam but surprisingly ppl started called it "Prassanna Rasam"... I still cannot figure out why it took you so long to make it? Your prep time was 2 hours right... After you left, Fidey, chaks and me used to make it in 15 minutes

Talking about Adriana, I remebered Fidey and your obssession with the late night programs in TV... Fifth Wheel etc etc... Fidey said he misses watching those shows,,, :-)

KD
See the rasam just cured your "WB_KD2.3"..it is indeed magical but fake...

Post a Comment