« Home | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » | I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND Kamal had an accident in ... » | First Shot at poetry... I watched Beyond Borders... » | Sorry Dawwwgggs, you have been FIRED...Blog-A Man'... » | Go Veerans!!!!   » | India Shining???- Please give me the person who ca... » | 2004- A Look Back 2005 came 15 days back and the ... » | Bollywood on ABC Nightline... ABC Nightline is do... » | Separatist Agenda... Sometimes it is better to di... » | I love football on TV I... love... football on TV... » 

1/23/2005 


President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Courtesy: centricle.com Posted by Hello

PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED CONTAINS UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNT OF BAD LANGUAGE

This photo was taken when President Bush was asked to follow on with his second inning. An interesting caption indeed. This is not yet another post from the Bush hater....
I am actually deidcating this blog to the first word.... "FUCK"

Long long ago, when i was in sixth grade, I was introduced to this truly magical word by a friend of mine. My vocabulary of swear words then had included idiot, stupid, dog, monkey and a whole lot of species from the animal kingdom. When I was introduced to the f word, I did not realize the latent potential of this truly powerful word. The friend of mine told me it is something that the adults do with permission as against the more crude version - "RAPE".

After a while, I never used "fuck" in my everyday vocabulary but I always passed the word along to my friends. In sixth standard, you usually whisper into the ears of your friend and giggle as though you have mastered Shakespeare. Look how times have chnaged, today in 2005, I feel as if I can stand on top of the Everest and just shout "F_U-C-K" on top of my voice.

In all these years, I have also recognized the great importance of this word to her majesty's language. English would have been poorer if not for this enchanting four letter addition to the webster. The immense potential of this word is so tremendous that it can used to portray a whole gamut of human emotions...

Love: You are so fucking cute
Hate: FUCK YOU
Anger: FUCK OFF
Peace: This place is so fucking silent
Dispproval: This fucking idea will not work
Approval: He is a fucking genius
Joy: This fucking shit works
Sadness: I fucked up
Rivalry: Lets go and beat those fuckers
Friendship: That fucker is a good friend.
Victory: We fucked them
Defeat: We fucking lost
Shock: What the FUCK
Monotony: same old fucking life
Heterosexuality: I fucked her
Homosexulaity: He fucked me
Arrogance: What the fuck, I will do it
Subordinance: I will get fucked.. let me do it.
Relief: The first word I say after I emptying my bowels after a long time is "F-U-C-K"

So, please use this fucking word fucking more often...
Here is a tribute to the genius of the word
WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE

Since you all sat through the rather offensive post, here is a bonus


Another picture from the Bush protest rally... Courtesy: Centricle.com Posted by Hello

dei dei ur mother and mine wanna read this..... dont worry wont tell about this to amma or blabber any to appa........ actually its nice.

Pradeep sent me the link too. Nice photos and yep, the bottom photo was hilarious. I was laughing for a while seeing that one.
The F$%^ quotes were nice..well though of !

Dude Bipin
It said in "BOLD" in the first line that parental discretion is advised. What are you doing here, then????

Last Blogger
Did you get a bottom photo as well... Amazing man.. send me the link....

Sorry that was the pervert in me thinking out aloud....

Post a Comment