« Home | President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Court... » | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » | I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND Kamal had an accident in ... » | First Shot at poetry... I watched Beyond Borders... » | Sorry Dawwwgggs, you have been FIRED...Blog-A Man'... » | Go Veerans!!!!   » | India Shining???- Please give me the person who ca... » | 2004- A Look Back 2005 came 15 days back and the ... » | Bollywood on ABC Nightline... ABC Nightline is do... » | Separatist Agenda... Sometimes it is better to di... » 

1/26/2005 

There is something about Sushmita


I was as open mouthed as she is, when I saw her in this movie.... Posted by Hello

It is 2:00 am in the morning. I just finished watching this movie only because Sushmita was there to say "Main Hoon Na"( of course, I watched it with sub titles). There is nothing great about the movie. Usual Shahrukh Khan fare but Sushmita Sen sizzles in some stylish sarees. Although it is hard to believe that she has taken a role that required her to do nothing but run around trees, she has carried herself really well.

I suggest that you folks get the DVD, watch just the songs and return. The movie isn't worth it....

I have blogged on this movie a while back, in august I guess. the movie was an ultimate crap, but sushmita kept me going till the end :)

Main Hoon Na= Sush+sush+sush+songs+more Sush

Is the only *moon* in this otherwise boring movie... aotly they called her Chandini in this one....

She is outright gorgeous and expressive, a fair cry from the plastic faced Aiswarya Rai...

Last Blogger
I hate to disagree with your flawed equation

Sush+sush+sush+songs+more Sush = KUSH

is the right equation...

I am learning Hindi AWAD " A Word A DAY" and today's word was KUSH :-))

I long felt Sush was more believable and earthly than Ash who looks great, but thats all to it. I have never been able to see true emotions and a sense of connection with Ash. As you said, too plastic.

Post a Comment