« Home | Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know ... » | Donald Trump sucks, especially his hair. I have ne... » | There is something about Sushmita I was as open m... » | President Bush Inaguration Ceremony!!! Photo Court... » | NY Times Editorial on the flawed Patent Bill Janu... » | I KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEND Kamal had an accident in ... » | First Shot at poetry... I watched Beyond Borders... » | Sorry Dawwwgggs, you have been FIRED...Blog-A Man'... » | Go Veerans!!!!   » | India Shining???- Please give me the person who ca... » 

2/01/2005 

No more Tsunami Stories

Ever since Tsunami struck Tamil Nadu, there has been numerous false alarms. People have been terrified and have believed some baseless rumors that Tsunamis might reoccur on full moon day, new moon day etc. AID Chennai in partnership with Eureka Education Network have come out with this 16 page
booklet
that basically explains Tsunamis in great detail through a language that can be understood even by a neo learner....

I have learnt more about Tsunamis reading this book than what I already knew...


Tsunamis for Kids... Posted by Hello

Any online version that can be hyperlinked ?

TLB[ The Last Blogger]

Here is the link... It is also there in my post where it says 16 page booklet.

http://www.aidindia.org/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=154&Itemid=63

It is a .pdf document that needs to be downloaded.

Post a Comment