« Home | Water! Water!Water is the biggest elixir of life. ... » | Hakuna MatataDid you know that all hue and cry abo... » | Planes, trains and automobiles I watched the movi... » | Dirty DozenDISCLAIMER: The title has no connection... » | Love Da Fight Club Watched this piece of shit mov... » | India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists Click here... » | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » | Budget, Boobs and Brickbats If you are a conserva... » | THALAIVA!!! Pic Courtesy: www.chandramukhithefilm... » | Pride and PrejudiceI watched Bride and Prejudice l... » 

3/23/2005 

God Bless the Queen

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
" blares out my speakers everytime I drive my car. Thanks to my girlfriend Vani, I have a CD which contains the best songs of the band Queen. The sound of the album is unique and the CD is definitely a prized possession. Their lead singer and pianist Freddie Mercury was born to Indian parents and fell a victim to HIV in 1991. The dude has an electric voice and the voice is recognizable in many many sports stadiums across the world whenever they play " We Will , We Will Rock you". My personal favorite of Queen is Bohemian Rhapsody.....

Queen seems to have a obsession with "Fat bottomed girls" and they use it quite often in their songs. Incidentally, while I was at the gym today I saw "Hollywood's Top 20 Hot Bodies" on VH1 and most of the women featured had pretty hot bottoms. No.1 on that list was Halle Berry and I cannot agree more. I think she has one of the best bodies amongst contemporary Hollywood women and she has that sultry look that makes loins stretch. People who disagree please rush to the DVD store near you and rent Monster's Ball.

There were two other gorgeous owmen on that list who made me run faster on the threadmill as if I was chasing them on feet - Angelina Jolie and Giselle Bundchen. Since I started seeing the countdown from No.13 onwards, I wasn't sure whether they featured Salma Hayek and I think Salma Hayek is ,as they would say in her motherland of Mexico, a "Chica Caliente"..

halle berry....well....gym!! some more well... Queen is good esp. tat one "We are the champions"....

Sudarshan,

Forget Queen,...I like

Salma Hayek, J.LO, A.Jolie, Pam Anderson, Mariah Carey.!

Anon
Yeah we are the champions is a classic as well....

Narayanan
I used to like Pam Lee before not any more

Kerri
Thanks for the halt and "beauty is like beer. You love it or hate depending upon our taste". Some old genious also wisecracked similarly when he said " Beauty lies n the eyes of the beholder"

bohemian rhapsody is my personal fav too...

KD.

hey... Congrats on making it to the Indian Cabinet.

Confused? Read this..

http://mentalcentral.blogspot.com/2005/03/breaking-news.html

Bohemian Rhapsody indeed rocks.

And I am all aboard for the Giselle and Jolie fan club. I watched Taxi, a pathetic excuse for a movie, just for Giselle, and didnt regret it one bit. Same goes for the two Tomb Raider movies :)

TLB
Watch "Beyond Borders" featuring Clive Owen and Jolie. You will love it. Yeah, Taxi's only saving grace is Giselle

Post a Comment