« Home | Dirty DozenDISCLAIMER: The title has no connection... » | Love Da Fight Club Watched this piece of shit mov... » | India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists Click here... » | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » | Budget, Boobs and Brickbats If you are a conserva... » | THALAIVA!!! Pic Courtesy: www.chandramukhithefilm... » | Pride and PrejudiceI watched Bride and Prejudice l... » | New iPods to cost less This is a juicy and quite ... » | The Oscar goes to....I watched The Motorcycle diar... » | It is a Man's world?, is it so??Many a time, you a... » 

3/14/2005 

Planes, trains and automobiles

I watched the movie finally that was the inspiration behind the KamalHassan masterpiece "Anbe Sivam". Anbe Sivam is a clear as wel as a clever adaptation of this movie. Steve Martin and John Candy have given rollicking performances but at the end of it, my respect and admiration for Anbe Shivam remanined intact. It is indeed an exemplary work as Kamal entwines the paths of two people from opposite idealogies and delivers a timeless classic.

But Planes, Trains and Automobiles is definitely worth a watch...

Also,the last weekend, I added a glorious T Shirt to my wardrobe. The T-Shirt with a picture of Che Guevara, the man who undertook the motorcycle ride from Argentina to Venzuela and the journey has been captured in the memorable "The Motorcycle Diaries"..

Also read, Vinod's quest to get this T Shirt in Chennai



FUSER ROCKS

machi paathuda, communist innu ulla thallida poraanga :)

ahhhhaaaaaaa

Saranyan
Your comment made me think about this and I took this quiz and I came out as a centrist

Political Quiz

naanum centrist :)

so u r not going to jail was well :-)

Saw Motorcycle Diaries last week. Awesome movie. Fuser rocks big time. Ideologies or not, the movie is a real discovery of one's true calling.

TLB
I am glad that you liked it and as you said it is a true discovery

Post a Comment