« Home | India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists Click here... » | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » | Budget, Boobs and Brickbats If you are a conserva... » | THALAIVA!!! Pic Courtesy: www.chandramukhithefilm... » | Pride and PrejudiceI watched Bride and Prejudice l... » | New iPods to cost less This is a juicy and quite ... » | The Oscar goes to....I watched The Motorcycle diar... » | It is a Man's world?, is it so??Many a time, you a... » | WaterI beckoned the waiter for "Water" and so did ... » | Snoop - Da Top DawgI have spent the last few week... » 

3/08/2005 

Love Da Fight Club



Watched this piece of shit movie finally and frankly I loved it. What a concept!!!. It always perplexes me why I watch such good movies so late. when my roomies watched it, I was with my girlfriend. When my girlfriend watched it, I was watching Andrew Walter throw touchdown passes. Anyways, better late than never.... I don't wanna divulge more because

THE RULES OF THE FIGHT CLUB ARE:

1.You dont talk about fight club.
2.You dont talk about fight club.
3.Somebody yells stop. goes limb, passes out, the fight is over.
4. Only 2 guys at a time.
5. Only one fight at a time.
6. No shirts no shoes.
7. Fights will go on as long as they have to.
8. If this is you first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.

If you are a disturbed individual like me :-) who has many enemies and you cannot beat up all of them, you can live through the vicarious emotions of beating those guys up, by watching this movie....

MY VERDICT: MUST SEE, MACHI!!!!!!

its one of my favourite movies. initially I thought it was very bloody, but after watching the whole movie, I felt like watching again.

I second you machi!

Saranyan
You are right....

you derive a greater kick watching it many many times... its more like Quentin Tarantino movie....

Sud

i came here from saranyan's .

thats great u follow college hoops, that too Kentucky's...
sad we lost to florida in the last game...

Fight club is one of my favourite movie too. David Fincher's best....

did brad pitt act in it?

Hey Kay
I follow hoops, homers and hash marks. Kentucky is a great team although my money is on North Carolina or Illinois

Anon
Yeah. Pitt, Ed Norton and some female with a long name... dint care to remeber her name

I started watching Fight cLub 3 years ago for Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. I ended up becoming a great fan of Chuck and David Fincher. The movie is plain brilliant. The urban angst and the materialism that we see everywhere is so wittily and grittily shown n the movie. An out of the world experience. And most importantly, the movie makes you think.

PS: The female is Helena Bonham Carter.

TLB
Tyler Druden rules and Project Mayhem is an absolute masterpiece

Post a Comment