« Home | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » | Budget, Boobs and Brickbats If you are a conserva... » | THALAIVA!!! Pic Courtesy: www.chandramukhithefilm... » | Pride and PrejudiceI watched Bride and Prejudice l... » | New iPods to cost less This is a juicy and quite ... » | The Oscar goes to....I watched The Motorcycle diar... » | It is a Man's world?, is it so??Many a time, you a... » | WaterI beckoned the waiter for "Water" and so did ... » | Snoop - Da Top DawgI have spent the last few week... » | For the recordThis photograph shows my allergy to ... » 

3/03/2005 

India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists



Click here to check out my sports blog for the top 10 India -Pakistan moments

I have seen lots and lots of India-Pakistan matches. But your top pick happens to be mine too. The Miandad six off Chetan Sharma still counts as one of the biggest shockers for India and they didnt recover from that blow for a few years. It was an emotional moment. Very !

My best match -
When Srikkanth tore apart Qadir / Imran and Co. and I waved a banner at Chepauk 'Qadir to Bowl'.

Oh what a match..!!!.

Narayanan
I remember that game vaguely. it was a test match in which cheeka made 123 odd runs....

Good one... do you remember Hrishikesh Kanitkar's last ball four at Dhaka in Bangladesh Independence Cup Final (1998) against Pakistan. India were chasing 314 or something & our good, old Robin Singh scored a quick fire 80 to set the pace.. at the end, it was a nail biting finish and I still remember Kanitkar for that one moment.

Sudarshan

I am a big Srikkanth Fan.
Due you remember the 1983-84 Australia Benson Hedges trophy ( Shastri won the audi car.?
Srikkanth played pretty well there and was neck to neck with Shastri.

I think his son is playing now...Anirudh Srikkanth...not sure though. I read that he is also a dashing batsman...!!

I remember an old Sporstar Cover..with Srikkanth and the title 'Have Bat will Hit'.

Cheeka...I miss you.!!

Chakra
Yeah! I remember Kanitkar very well... Robin was a pinch hitter and Ganguly made a hundred. It was a nail biter

Narayanan
Cheeka started the technique of attacking the bowlers early before Jayasuriya patented it. He was a treat to watch but he always flattered to deceive.

Post a Comment