« Home | My Photo PhobiaNope it is not the fear of light.It... » | Love you AllLove is a beautiful four letter word. ... » | THINKING LONG AND HARDMe Suffering from constipati... » | Marooned with just Miller Light for companyI have ... » | A Message that I got todayAB-ve blood is urgently ... » | STRESS TESTMy Manager sent this to me... The dude ... » | Sex, Schooling and DVD "Edhukkuda Intha Kandravi E... » | When I was really young, I perceived *kissing* as ... » | The Mahatma - His Life was his message Jan 30 was... » | No more Tsunami Stories Ever since Tsunami struck... » 

2/17/2005 

For the record

This photograph shows my allergy to the shiny thing that flashes and also validates the comment I had left about my waistline in the previous posts' comments section...This was in 2000...



Big monies for the person who finds me.... Posted by Hello

Ill take the monies and wager that you the dude in white on the right front side fog lamp of the SUV looking elsewhere.

dude, this looks like the Dhanu, Sivarasan photo during Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. while everyone will be looking at Rajiv, these 2 would be looking elsewhere.

atha mathiri irukku ithuvum :)

TLB[ The Last Blogger and not Tomato, Lettuce and Bacon]

Do you have a paypal account or send me your address and the check will be mailed out

Paran
maybe those two also had an allergy for the camera....

Post a Comment