« Home | For the recordThis photograph shows my allergy to ... » | My Photo PhobiaNope it is not the fear of light.It... » | Love you AllLove is a beautiful four letter word. ... » | THINKING LONG AND HARDMe Suffering from constipati... » | Marooned with just Miller Light for companyI have ... » | A Message that I got todayAB-ve blood is urgently ... » | STRESS TESTMy Manager sent this to me... The dude ... » | Sex, Schooling and DVD "Edhukkuda Intha Kandravi E... » | When I was really young, I perceived *kissing* as ... » | The Mahatma - His Life was his message Jan 30 was... » 

2/17/2005 

Snoop - Da Top Dawg

I have spent the last few weeks just feasting on one man's music - Snoop. Man, he is good. His lyrics are so damn liberating and for once, I feel the singer is speaking my
language. If you have a chance please listen to this brother.... Snoop just kicks ass!!!!

"da da da da daaaa
it's tha motha fuckin' D oh double G (Snoop dogg)
da da da da daaaa
You know im mobbin' with the D.R.E " - from snoop's smoke weed everyday



U mi man Posted by Hello

hey well uhhhhhhhh...........i'm a mild man but u make mi feel very bitter......anyway i bet u dont understand a word of snoop dogg until u see the lyrics and sit down to decipher them using a dictionary......how tat??????

My wife hates Snoop but I love his work man. Cmon, did you see him in Starsky and Hutch. His latest single "Drop it like its hot" is my current hip-hop fave and you can never ignore Snoop's GGW videos !

Anon
Practice makes a man perfect, have you heard that??? If I don't understand some words, I replay and that is exactly what I meant by "feasting"

--Sud

Snoop is sooper... You can never ignore any "GGW video" :-) let alone Snoop...

Snoop for President :-)

Loved him and 50 cents on P.I.M.P

Dude
Don't gemme started on fitty cent.. If I make the cut to be born as a human next time, I should be born as a brotha, get jiggy with all the brothas and smoke weed with em everyday

dude,

you had me laughing at the 50 cent comment, good one.

guess u know that snoop coaches his son's pee wee football team and worksout (snoop? Workout??) with the USC football team every now and then.

Hellboy
I did hear that abt Snoop. Snoop coaching a football team... isn't that funny?

Post a Comment