« Home | The Oscar goes to....I watched The Motorcycle diar... » | It is a Man's world?, is it so??Many a time, you a... » | WaterI beckoned the waiter for "Water" and so did ... » | Snoop - Da Top DawgI have spent the last few week... » | For the recordThis photograph shows my allergy to ... » | My Photo PhobiaNope it is not the fear of light.It... » | Love you AllLove is a beautiful four letter word. ... » | THINKING LONG AND HARDMe Suffering from constipati... » | Marooned with just Miller Light for companyI have ... » | A Message that I got todayAB-ve blood is urgently ... » 

2/23/2005 

New iPods to cost less

This is a juicy and quite an inviting offer from the newsdesk this morning.

I just plonked some money on a Shuffle and dunno if I want another iPod anytime soon. No justification whatsoever. Ill just wait and watch.

Post a Comment