« Home | Trains of ThoughtHow about making love on a real t... » | God Bless the Queen"Fat bottomed girls you make th... » | Water! Water!Water is the biggest elixir of life. ... » | Hakuna MatataDid you know that all hue and cry abo... » | Planes, trains and automobiles I watched the movi... » | Dirty DozenDISCLAIMER: The title has no connection... » | Love Da Fight Club Watched this piece of shit mov... » | India Vs. Pakistan - The Charm Persists Click here... » | My money is on Mani "Ooravittu Oddipoidalama"[Sha... » | Budget, Boobs and Brickbats If you are a conserva... » 

4/01/2005 

That Four Letter Word

Hindu Journalist Sudhish Kamath is making a movie called "That Four Letter Word" and he is actually shooting the movie as I speak. If you are in India and would like to help the dude out, please do so. If you are lucky, you might find yourself in a meaty role like this guy

The only four letter word that is doing rounds on April 1 is FOOL and I thought long and hard about fooling someone but I decided to give up the idea after I saw this . If the title wasn't fooled , I would have assumed Kiruba quit blogging because he had some sort of convulsions. Man, that was some kind of laughter.

I wanted some new innovative ideas to fool people and I would be understating myself when I say innovation and I are like intelligence and Bush - they never meet. Like always whenever I need something that involves brains, I went to google. I was surprised that they had an answer for my quest for innovation - Google Gulp - they called it.

I gulped on the Google gulp and started thinking. My IQ has been analyzed and it is proved to be slightly more than the IQ of a mosquito and in fact the size of my brain is so small that it would rattle in a snail's shell. The Gulp started giving me some ideas but every single idea had been used so many times that you would even find Shahrukh Khan movies to be fresh. Finally, I decided to fool people by saying that I was going to take a plunge into active politics.

But I was beaten in playing that practical prank by the most unlikeliest of candidates - The Captain
The Captain is right at the portal to the fool's paradise of Politics where he rightfully belongs.

Gulp started to work its magic and I drop dead on the floor. When I wake up, it is already April 2nd. Ciao folks and I have one full year to plan for folling someone on April1, 2006.

fooling ppl... take all the time u want...

Hey Gray Vampire
The word was "GULP"

Anon
For some as good as me, I need the all the time in the world to fool the most gullible of folks....:-)

Post a Comment