« Home | Holy SmokesI have read from almost every blog that... » | When were you born? Was it 1871 » | Can someone explain this to me » | KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid"As you simplify your l... » | Run Forrest Run One of the main raison d'etre for... » | The Pulp Fiction HangoverThanks to Vincent Vega, w... » | The path of the righteous man is beset on all side... » | HELLO !!! HELLLO!!! HELLLO!!!!!This wasn't the tim... » | I have heard the complaints about the Government o... » | Monday, Bloody MondayNext Monday, this time I will... » 

6/06/2005 

so, will they call him pseudo nationalist

I wanted to stay out of this but I just cannot keep my head out. Wow, politicians change colors faster than chameleons. Advani called Jinnah a seculraist . Let me say it again if you did not hear me or believe me. Advani called Jinnah a secularist. A hardliner and one of the greatest believers in Hindutva said this in Pakistan. Was he afraid that they would kill him in Pakistan or was it his intention to appease the muslims? Whatever it was, I have to say in Goundamani style "Bultilayum Bulti idhu andhar bulti da saami" < In Simple English, What a fucking doubel act>

now he has lost his idealogies as well. he is very desperate now.

Arasiyallile idhellam sagajamappa:-))
idhuvum goundamani dialogue nu nenaikiren.
kastam...

Saranyan
He has lost not only his idealogies but also his post :-) Tata Thata

Prabhu Karthik

You are 100% correct. Take the 25

Thats what Politics is all about.

And how about his resignation today?

When you are in Pakistan, say what the Pakistanis like!! I guess too much weightage is being given my the media to one stray remark .. And Advani has to defend himself now that he has uttered it .. And considering that we are trying to make peace with Pakistan, I dont think its wrong that our man tries to make such statements .. What say?

Well.. If he can call himself a secularist. He can call call anyone secularist..

Vishy
I have always been pro peace and I would love the countries to disarm and spend their money on things more useful than defense budgets. But I am taken back considering this thing came from Advani who is a hardliner, to say the very evry least

Post a Comment