« Home | The path of the righteous man is beset on all side... » | HELLO !!! HELLLO!!! HELLLO!!!!!This wasn't the tim... » | I have heard the complaints about the Government o... » | Monday, Bloody MondayNext Monday, this time I will... » | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | Bose: Rahman is the BossIf you are a staunch Hindu... » | Home - Away from Home As a desi in the Bay Area, ... » | Sideways: A Roadtrip at leisurely placeI have neve... » | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | That Four Letter WordHindu Journalist Sudhish Kama... » 

5/19/2005 

The Pulp Fiction Hangover

Thanks to Vincent Vega, we all know that a Quarter Pound Burger is called "Royale With Cheese" in France.
Anyone knows, what Papermate pens are called in France?
What are French Fries called in the United States?
What is Pam Anderson called worldover?
What is Mallika Sherawat called around the world?

i know some politicians in washington renamed French fries as freedom fries. the rest of the answers i dont know

this is your chance sudarshan, name them and we'll support u :)

pulp fiction is an amazing movie.. I loved the scene in which the guy missed all his shots and samuel jackson would consider it to be a divine intervention :)

I know what I call Pam,

My Heart throb.! Hy the way folks ...she can be funny to...Watch her TV show on FOX on Wednesdays.!

Pam Anderson:
Silicon valley, California

Malika Sherawat:
Silicon valley, Haryana
{ i do hope i'm right there :-? }

p.s. : Absolutely NO OFFENSE meant

Write more often...

KD

Answer time Folks

1. Papermate is Kilometrico across the world except America because it can write for a kilometre.

2. French Fries are freedom fries

3. Pam Anderson and Mallika Sherawat are called the same around the world. "Big BUSTS" [puns intended]

KD
Alternating between too many things on my plate and hence the irregularity

Narayanan
It is a pity that you have a liking for something that artificial. I hate Pam and FOX Tv

Optimist
Aren't you my brother's friend? I am thrilled at your answers :-)

Grey vampire
What matter are you talking about? I thought "MAtter" always came from Pam and Mallika :-)

Saranyan
Samuel L Jackson rocks and so does Pulp fiction. I was happy to see it in the Top 100 movies all time

Mallika - Indian Can(ne)s
Pam - Just Can(ne)s

DJ Desh

Post a Comment