« Home | so, will they call him pseudo nationalistI wanted ... » | Holy SmokesI have read from almost every blog that... » | When were you born? Was it 1871 » | Can someone explain this to me » | KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid"As you simplify your l... » | Run Forrest Run One of the main raison d'etre for... » | The Pulp Fiction HangoverThanks to Vincent Vega, w... » | The path of the righteous man is beset on all side... » | HELLO !!! HELLLO!!! HELLLO!!!!!This wasn't the tim... » | I have heard the complaints about the Government o... » 

6/09/2005 

Marathoning Continues....

I was up at about 6:00 in the morning, trying to get ready for my weekday run at Rancho San Antonio park . In the buildup to the big day, we do two week day runs of about 3 to 4 miles each [ I am sure this will increase once I near Oct 9], long runs on Saturdays with increasing mileage every week [ I am supposed to do 7 miles this saturday] and tracks on tuesday to improve my speed.

It is really fun doing these runs in the Bay Area as we run in some of the most picturesque trails. Rancho San Antonio park in the mornings is really a bliss. I have spotted a few animals which I have not seen since my 3rd standard excursion to Vandaloor Zoo. :-)

Before every run, you are supposed to stretch your muscles so that they can stand the rigours of a long run. There are stretches for hamstrings, quads, ankles, achilles, shins etc but the one below is something new.....

Can you please give me a little bit of your surusuruppu.!

Good Luck.

haha very funny. machi unnoda latest pic ah post pannu, eppadi irukka innu paarppom :)

Well..believe me.. I studied in triplicane for 7 years.. but never went to beach in those 7 years.. Studied in Crescent for 4 years.. I have never been to vandalur zoo!! (for the uninitiated, zoo and my college share the compound walls)

Saran
Shall post one... It will be a good fundraising pitch :-)

Narayanan Sir,
You can afford to be lazy as you ahve achieved most things :-)

ioiio
You are a "first". I have never seen a Triplicanite who doesn't rave about the Marina.... I can understand Vandalur Zoo but I cannot pardon you for not going to Marina :-)

Well.. I goto marina every other day..only to play cricket on those side roads.. never went to the beach those days..

But within 3 months after finishing the school I was there every alternate week for either a re-union or for some vetti time pass with friends..

Actually am in NY now, havent gone to the island where the Statue of Liberty is kept. Btw I never found it to be a master piece.. Namma ooru thiruvalluvar silaiyoda female version maadhiri irundhuchu..

I am happy you dint go the Statue of Liberty just for the sake of going and taking Patel snaps :-)

Glad to c some1 agreeing with me! Thats a rarity in itself

waha woho!! siva sambo siva sambo...parkka nangal kuduthuvekellai... enjoy.. but dont over strain yrself man.. btw. u lost weight and all???

Hi Sudharshan,
I am looking into join for Assoc. of india dev...
Let me know how i can do that!
I did not have your email id, so that will leave a message here.
Renuka

Post a Comment