« Home | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | Bose: Rahman is the BossIf you are a staunch Hindu... » | Home - Away from Home As a desi in the Bay Area, ... » | Sideways: A Roadtrip at leisurely placeI have neve... » | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | That Four Letter WordHindu Journalist Sudhish Kama... » | Trains of ThoughtHow about making love on a real t... » | God Bless the Queen"Fat bottomed girls you make th... » | Water! Water!Water is the biggest elixir of life. ... » | Hakuna MatataDid you know that all hue and cry abo... » 

4/18/2005 

Monday, Bloody Monday

Next Monday, this time I will be getting ready for a concert which has proved to be quite elusive. We have searched for tix in Arizona, California and Washington. As always, the lady proved to be more resourceful and successful than me. Next Monday - Vani and I are going to the U2 concert in Seattle Key Arena...
.

The last time I was in Seattle, we were at the Key Arena cheering for Phoenix Suns against the Seattle Supersonics. While the Sonics crowd was chanting "Defence", I was shouting "Steve Nash" but my grunts were masked by the 16,000 others rooting for the Seattle Defence. I was happy atleast Nash wasn't masked. Phoenix won the game so I have good memories of this place and I am sure this concert will rock hard as welll.......

U2 ? Sorry..not my cup of tea.
Any suggestions?

PS - I am glad you wrote a review on Bose. I am beginning to like it. I just can't stop listening to the song 'Tanhah! Great..Great.!!

So please recommend some good U2 numbers.

Narayanan
"Tanhah"- What sing is this??? I am assuming you are talking about the song titled "Zikhr"....

So, why do I like U2? I like em because Bono, their lead singer creates a lot of awareness about the problems of the world through hs music....

My alltime U2 favorite has to be "With or without you" followed by "Sunday Bloddy Sunday", "Where the Streets have no name"... They are an amazing band who have carved a niche for themselves.

Bono's thing to incoprate issues into his music followed by his acts of philanthrophy have won him a nobel peace prize nomination

Sudarshan, Its the Bengali song 'Ekla Chalo' - Sonu Nigam. Wonderul tune , wonderul orchestration. It reminds me of a couple of songs.

1. Thazhaiahm Poo mudithu.
2. Chand jaise mukudeka ( Yesudoss).


I'll listen to the songs you've mentioned and let you know.
Thank you.

beautiful day...... joshua tree jus startd listenin to it

GO JOVI! Ahem!

KD
I guess this one will go slightly better than the "JOVI!!!" concert. :-)

how did you know its me?

KD. :-)

Post a Comment