« Home | I have heard the complaints about the Government o... » | Monday, Bloody MondayNext Monday, this time I will... » | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | Bose: Rahman is the BossIf you are a staunch Hindu... » | Home - Away from Home As a desi in the Bay Area, ... » | Sideways: A Roadtrip at leisurely placeI have neve... » | Its Carnatic Music on the Guitar, Its DifferentPra... » | That Four Letter WordHindu Journalist Sudhish Kama... » | Trains of ThoughtHow about making love on a real t... » | God Bless the Queen"Fat bottomed girls you make th... » 

4/27/2005 

HELLO !!! HELLLO!!! HELLLO!!!!!

This wasn't the time that I was going to hang up saying it was a wrong number. U2 just kicked ass in the concert on Monday at Seattle Key Arena. 16,000 to 17,000 people were on their feet for the whole damn 2 hour concert and Bono was simply majestic. Just as you would expect, the concert had the heavy undertones of anti war messsages, the AIDS campaigns and the promotion of peace and non-violence. I loved it for the messages as much as I did for the music. Unlike other bands which go on album promotion concert tours, playing music from their latest album, U2 had a great mix of old and new songs. I would have been absolutely let down if they just played songs from their latest album but thank god they played many of their old songs as well.



Next burning question- Was Bill Gates there and did Bono shack up with him after the concert. Just like some of you, I too read itfrom the news yesterday. It wouldn't surprise me as the two men are luminaries of the philanthropic world in their own way and a colloboration can bring added advantages to each one's campaign for humanity.

VERDICT: THANK GOD, I DIDN'T MISS IT

Good that you liked it Sudharshan. Sorry cannot say 'I liked it' for you to ask me U2 Narayanan.?

tis been a long time.... mebbe 20yrs? since they formed. reputation as one of the most longest surviving and still kicking band.. them aerosmith ironmaiden metallica veterans....totally

Seems that you had fun. I like U2's style of music but I havent been to concert yet to enjoy the atmosphere. Am thinking of attending a good concert sometime soon.

Post a Comment