« Home | Sania and Vital StatsGoing to the Bank of the west... » | "No place for Apple in this world" - Says Microsof... » | Lance Armstrong called for his toughest assignment... » | 13.1 miles and still miles to go before I sleepI f... » | Get out of the house, we need to build a mall here... » | Make Poverty HistoryWhen one of the greatest bands... » | "Necessity is the mother of invention." said some ... » | You can't let them beat you. I have never been ab... » | All good things must come to an endI should have w... » | Mr. and Mrs.Smith: Bad MarriageI left the theatre ... » 

9/15/2005 

Geeks Gone Wild - Ver 2.35

Napoleon Dynamite is the new cult hero. Look who is hanging out with him to seem cool...

Reuters has all the dirt

Very cool..!! Thanks for the info.!

Now let me check out who Nap. dynamite is.!!! Pardon my ignorance..!

Did you complete the run?

anovelattempt has no updates as well.

KD

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Dude
Oct 9 is the race in Chicago. I ran my longest training run on Saturday [ 22 miles] in a little over 4 hours. I have been tied up with lotsa things and haven't found the time to write anything.

Sudarshan

Post a Comment