« Home | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » | India - 0 Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze Few weeks back, I... » | Back in AC, ouch AZ I am right now in Arizona. Th... » | Usaar Pakiri OB Adikaran Machi < Smart Dude is was... » | Capital Punishment - Are we justified We have see... » | Two Births- August 15 August 15- 19 years ago was... » | Arivudai Nambi Kaliyaperumal Chandran "Sattaila E... » | Horro(r)Scopes "Unnaku Nallavadhu Padhautla Moona... » | Hail Seinfeld... One of my friends, Saranyan( htt... » 

8/27/2004 

Much Ado but Nothing to be written

I have not blogged in a while. The schedule has been pretty hectic over the last two weeks. I drove from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA. Seattle is very green and beautiful but it rains incessantly. Coming from Chennai, I am allergic to cities which get too much rainfall on too many days. Rain, whatever relief it may bring, is also a spoilsport. You cannot do much when the skies open up except watching TV at home.

I watched "Risky Business" over two days, as the business was interrupted by running errands and also the stoppage in rain. Tom Cruise as a schoolgoer decides to say "What the Fuck" to his monotonous lifestyle and dials "1800PICKUPFONE". The movie gives a whole new dimension to entrepreneurship. The move is quite old- I am sure many of you would have been lured by it, but if you have not, do watch it and let me if you need a sales person like Tom Cruise :=)