« Home | It is a mad world The last two movies I have watc... » | "Go East" :A Mantra echoed even in Olympics Is th... » | Much Ado but Nothing to be written I have not blo... » | What CHENNAI means to me Chennai was the place I ... » | Pamela's golden heart earns Mohini a silver - The ... » | India - 0 Gold 1 Silver 0 Bronze Few weeks back, I... » | Back in AC, ouch AZ I am right now in Arizona. Th... » | Usaar Pakiri OB Adikaran Machi < Smart Dude is was... » | Capital Punishment - Are we justified We have see... » | Two Births- August 15 August 15- 19 years ago was... » 

9/02/2004 

AIR WARS

Southwest Airlines, a pioneer is low cost airline tcikets due to its no frills approach, flew its first flight in 1971 between Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Almost 33 years later, AIR DECCAN brings the concept to India. Maybe it will spark a war on the air between competing companies. Air India which has owned the Indian skies till now better watch out as Sahara, Jet and Air Deccan are staking for a peice in the pie.